Saturday 19 September 2015

Treadmill Run - Mango in Malta

Since being on holiday there has been a lot of walking every day and swimming in the sea but this was the first day I decided to run, and hitting the hotel gym seemed like the best idea especially as Malta is pretty hot and I didn't want to overheat the bump!!

So getting up early, squeezing into some gym kit and taking myself down to the gym I set out to complete a 5km treadmill run. 

Powered by an all inclusive diet I was feel quite sluggish and also being indoors on a treadmill I always find slightly tougher then getting out in the fresh air but I stuck with it and completed my 5km in a time comparable to those I have been achieving of late at Parkrun. 

Really I am just happy that I have stopped with the morning sickness and am able to do any kind of exercise again. Lets hope it lasts for a little while at least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment