Friday 4 October 2013

Short and Sweet in Sunny Spain

I was required to go to Spain for work, lucky me you say and in some ways yes but there was plenty of meetings and work to done so sadly not all play as I am sure some imagine it would be. Waking this morning I knew I needed to get some miles in the the day ahead was hot and even as I woke early the air felt a little too much for me. I headed instead - rather disappointedly to the hotel gym where at least I could be assured of aircon. Although this turned out not to be the case either but I was there and on the treadmill so I just had to man-up and get one with it. 
My initial goal had been to try and get about 5 miles in, but the heat combined with an early meeting saw me flake out at 5km... still at least I got some exercise in whilst away. 
Next time I hit the outside, no matter how hot it is, especially as it was raining at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment