Tuesday 10 September 2013

Salomons circuits

New job and a new running buddy for me, after a long day in the office we headed out in the light drizzle to run a circuit of the perimeter of the grounds of the Salomons Estate. parts of the route were known but we opted to take the lesser known tracks as we departed to test the mettle of my new found running prodigy.

Lap 1 was good and cutting some corners and taking in a pretty steep old hill we have gone just over a mile with a few walk breaks. The second lap we knew what was coming and progressed further up the hill this time with a more measure pace and working on uphill running techniques. 

Two miles was a good start point, my new friend is strong, willing and I reckon I'll have her signed up to a race in no time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment