Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sweaty is a good look

With my marathon getting ever closer the rule to follow is slow, short and easy... don't be fooled by thinking that I can make up those lost training miles - thanks again dopey mare who rear-ended me giving me whiplash for the last six months... like the Murphys, I'm not Bitter!

Staying with a friend, and fellow runner, for the evening we decided we would head out before dinner and oh my goodness was it hot. In fact it felt ridiculously so.

We continued on, plagued with flies, side stitches and a multitude of passing workmen with overworked car horns and wolf whistles (is sweaty and red really sexy?) we made it through and did just shy of 5 undulating miles before finally reaching home and the golden nectar that was a cold glass of water.


Not long to go now.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment