Friday 28 June 2013

Liz vs the Mountain... the final countdown

Holy moly, it is so very close.

The bloomin Mont Blanc Marathon, what was I thinking! Oh yes I remember  that looks pretty I'd quite like to run there.... silly silly Liz romanticizing the run because it looks pretty.

This morning I ran just two miles to make sure my legs remember what to do and this is to be my last until I hit the mountain. 


As you can see from the profile, there are a few little hills but on the plus side at the refuel stations I have read there is not only drinks but cheese, sausage and bread so perhaps I will be able to have a lovely little picnic and forget all about those mean old hills!

I am as ready as I can be, the miles are not in but I feel strong both physically and mentally so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment