Monday 1 October 2012

What Doesn't Kill You

Early this morning I was feeling good and really up for Body Pump... as they day drew on I started to become very lethargic and yawning a ridiculous amount. Time ticked by and soon enough it was time to leave and head to the gym, by now it was too late to cancel so I just needed to man-up and get on with it. 
Our instructor arrived - damn her amazing six pack - and announced that this would be the first week of the new body pump release (number 83), she had mentioned a couple of weeks ago and I was quite glad to be here for week 1 of the new release. I added some extra weight to my bar - the personal training sessions are definitely paying off  - and ploughed through the session determined to make the most of it now I was here. By the end I felt a little like a bowl full of jelly with my shaky arms and legs but you know what, I really like jelly so it just didn't matter!
I loved the new release, although I will always miss my favourite pump track (Pink - Raise your glass) I was quite chuffed with one of the new ones from Kelly Clarkson - What doesn't kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment