Wednesday 26 September 2012

Rain rain go away

Sore legs (from weekend) and rain conspired against me last night and gave me sufficient reasons (excuses) not to go out... in fact that coupled with my friend coming to stay meant that staying in was really the only feasible option.
The trade off though was that I would get up early and go and do intervals this morning and I did it! It took me no time at all to get out of bed and into my kit but it did take a little longer to build up the momentum to leave the house. My plan was 10 x 200m and for the first time in ages this would happens on the roads and not the gym, I was actually looking forward to it!
As it happens I was right to, I performed well and fairly consistently, I didn't need my waterproof as the rain held off and the private road I had selected saw only one car for the duration of my session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment