Thursday 27 September 2012

Pretty Tired (emphasis on P and T)

Release date for tickets tbc
...but is was still my personal training session tonight and this is not something I can or will cancel. 

Emma works me hard, much harder than I would ever work myself and I really enjoy it every time. 

The best thing about this is that I can see and feel it working. I am getting stronger and faster and even maybe there is a slight hint of muscle in my previously flaccid upper arms. 

It won't be long I'm sure until I can put the tickets to the gun show on general release but right now there is still work to be done!

2 comments:

  1. Something inside me feels uncomfortable when approaching a married lady and saying to her "Go on Liz, show us your Guns" :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But doesn't stop you shouting looking good at starngers running down the street who you think are me!!!

      Delete