|After lap 2, still smiling, but for how long?|
Just after the 5km mark where the water and sponge station was I took a moment to douse myself once again stating that that was possibley the greatest moment of the last 24hours, feeling that cold water cool me down before the final few miles. I crossed the line for the final time around 12:17pm on Sunday 29th July and I knew I would be back again next year.
- The other runners and marshals were so support, this really is an all inclusive event that welcomes everyone from tortoise through hare and everything in between.
- The team were fantastic in spirit, effort and support of each other.
- Pimp my Stride came 50 out of 70 Mixed teams of 5
- We ran 210km in total (21 laps)
- I ran 70km (7 laps which included 3 singles and 2 doubles)
- I might just sign up for a solo run next year!