Tuesday 26 June 2012

#juneathon Days 22-25: Tardy blogger!

Okay so I have sort of failed in my juneathon... not in the activity part but the blogging aspect. I have not blogged since last Thursday and now I know I will be in trouble with one of my readers if I try to play catch up so I will summarise these into one blog.


Day 22 - a bit of a slow day on the exercise front, I was a little sore from my personal training session the day before so I opted for a short easy walk instead of anything too challenging. 


Day 23 - knowing I was going to be away fr the weekend I booked myself onto an early body pump class. I am keen to make it a regular thing as if I miss more than one week I seem to go back to square one which means very sore arms indeed.


Day 24 - Up early and out in the quiet Sunday morning streets of the Cotswolds... it was awesome! I'm not sure if I enjoyed it so much because I didn't have a plan, I didn't know where I was going or because it was so flat it was like god had ironed the land ready for me to run on. A vague idea of running about 3-4 miles gradually spiralled to 7 and I wanted to keep on going but knowing there was a bacon butty waiting for me made me detour back to base!


Day 25 - after a long and pretty tiring weekend I was up early once again but opted for a half mile swim to stretch myself out and meet my juneathon obligations. My speed was constant as ever but I think I enjoyed the sauna afterwards more than the swim!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing just so well! Every day something! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, tougher than you thjink, who knew how much I'd miss my rest days!

      Delete