Tuesday 19 June 2012

#juneathon Day 19: PWR Beginners Group Week 6

Today was slightly better and my body seems on its way to forgiving me. I had a good nights sleep and a day of recovery, my body was once again my own.
Despite the England match there was still a great turnout at tonights beginners running group, the session has stepped up now to 1 min walk / 6 mins jog and I must say everyone did great and are building a good base pace which they sustain through all their reps. Both groups ran around 3 miles during the session so they will be more than capable of our grand finale at Parkun, just a little more endurance work as we add time running over the next two weeks and they will fly round.
Very proud, I may have been a lame duck yesterday but today I am like a Mother Hen looking after her chicks as they grow and get ready to go it alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment