Thursday 10 May 2012

Quickie Gym Bunny

The day had been dragging, I hadn't felt well all morning, as the sicky feeling lifted I was already way into the afternoon and still ploughing through my mountain of work. Before I knew it, it was past the time I had hoped to leave so I could go to the gym on my way to a meeting later on. I thought I would still try and squeeze something in even if only a tiny little workout. 
After a superman style change (blink and you'll miss it) I hit the treadmill to try and knock out a 5km run before I had to head off, it was not to be I just didn't have enough time, instead I opted for just over 4km, with sprints sporadically dropped in and dripping with sweat I was out the door again and in my car with the windows down to cool me down! 
Something is better than nothing I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment