Tuesday 29 May 2012

Earlier is better

So following my fairly disastrous run yesterday I woke early ready to go and tackle the sun head on... well, while it was still getting up!
I got my kit on, grabbed my Garmin, only to find it not working, I pressed the reset function and all seemed to be well again and I set off on my merry way. The first mile was fairly slow but I was soon to find a comfortable pace and my legs started to feel a little like their old selves again. Before long my Garmin started to flash that it had a low battery - clearly it was not feeling an early start. But I carried on regardless, as I approached home I was a little disappointed that the run was over (my watch had held on though). This is probably the first time since the marathon I felt I could keep going comfortably for a longer distance... oh well long weekend coming up, maybe I'll make it out over the Jubilee!

No comments:

Post a Comment