Thursday 19 April 2012

Threasy, Expo and the Countdown!


Getting my kit ready
Okay so it's not a word 'threasy' but is is a combination of three miles and easy which is what I did this morning. This last run should have been yesterday evening but the marathon expo was calling and I spent a good 3 hours hunting out bargins and tips from experts ready for the big day!
I am now so excited it is a battle to keep myself under check so I don't burn up all my energy before I really need it on Sunday, however if I can muster this level of enthusiasm on the day I will be flying!

Have you seen this woman

So many poeple have had an impact on my running from friends, fellow marathoners and runners at the club, my hubby for tolerating my constant marathon chatter and being my pack horse at the expo carrying all my bags of goodies, those who have sponsored me, those who have simply believed in me, my mum for being so proud of me, my brothers and sister who probably think I'm a bit mental but support this crazy desire I have to run, my dad who will one day start to run again (I am relentless), my favourite aunty for giving me gereat advice and keeping me inspired to strive for better, those I have met through the many events and many many more.
To those who are coming out to see me run on Sunday, thanks in advance I know I will need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment