Friday 9 September 2011

Carb Overloading

At lunch yesterday I ate leftovers, a potatoe and chickpea curry with rice, it was too much but I soldiered on and ate the lot, I felt too full to move, like Christmas full and just need to lay down and have a nap but alsas it was not to be. It did not stop me having tea round my friends house - a much more resonable protion as well this time! (Thanks Emma).
Arriving home, still bloated I saw that my race pack had also arrived yeterday, it was a double moment of excitement when I saw the post because the new Ikea catalogue had also arrived (a shop from which I am now banned by hubby so I can only look at the catalogue and dream about their flat pack budget goodies!).
The arrival sent a new wave of nerves through my bloated tummy so full of carbs it was screaming at me to just lay down and eat no more today else I would be bouncing round Nottingham like some sort of deluded space hopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment