Wednesday 24 August 2011

Live like a toddler

The plan was simple, I was too tired to run last night (sorry PWR) so I decided I would get up extra early and go for my planned swim and also hit the treadmill afterwards, a good plan I thought!
I did my 24 lengths (1/2 mile), I love the fact that the Walnuts pool is 33.3m long as it means less lengths for the same distance, something I like. Similar to running, I prefer miles as I have less to do than km's... running is indeed a pshycological game!
After my swim, a speedy change and I headed up with damp hair to the gym and leapt with renewed energy onto the treadmill, just an easy 4miles was planned and completed in about 36mins. by this time my body temp seemed to have risen to an alarming rate and sweat was pouring from me like I was in the shower already, phew!
The morning passed quickly with a few meetings and lots to do but by lunch I can honestly say I was ready for some food and a nap... I think the life of a toddler would suit me well! 
Play, eat, nap, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment