Tuesday 23 August 2011

Joining the barefoot revolution (thanks CCV)

I have recently changed jobs and my leaving gift - following a few subtle hints - was a pair of the now infamous and often mocked Vibram Fivefingers Bikila running shoes.... wooooo hoooooo!
I have it on good authority that those who contributed to the gift thought that the person in charge of buying was making it up and that no such thing existed... that's non-runners for you!
But they do indeed exist and soon I will be running free like my friend @bhundu, I hope, although for the short term at least I should probably keep my focus on the Robin Hood Half Marathon in 3 weeks for which I have been training. 
My progress will no doubt be well documented in the coming days, weeks and months!

1 comment:

  1. excellent Liz - make sure you get a good fit. Now I won't be the only oddball...

    ReplyDelete